Risk Assessment

 

Hazzard

Risk Rating

Controls

Having equipment lying around and could trip over it.

Medium

Tidy the equipment and safely store it away to reduce injuries

Other students can come into the room while filming with the green screen

Medium

Place a sign on the door to ensure that students know that I am filming my adverts 

The background of the green screen may not be cleaned and can affect the filming and editing process

High

I will need to check the green screen in the morning before shooting my advert. This will allow me to ensure that it is possible to film efficiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes that I have made in my final adverts

When I was in the production stage of my adverts, I had numerous problems in making my TV adverts. The video below shows the changes I had t...