Response to client brief

Response to the client brief.

Demographics. 

For the chocolate I have chosen which is Dairy Milk Oreo, I have decided to choose a target audience of people aged from 10-40 years old. The chocolate will be for both genders males and females as it is enjoyed by both of them. The lifestyle that involves the target audience is that they are in education or in working industries. This will benefit the campaign as Dairy Milk Oreo is easy to eat on the go but also brings the energy so that the audience will be able to survive the day. The reason why I have chosen this particular target audience is because after the research I have conducted I can clearly see that the target audience loves Oreo and loves the overall simple and originality of the brand of dairy milk. In my campaign I will need to include the flavours of the chocolate. This is because I can include elements of synergy and potentially gain a bigger audience. Another benefit of choosing this target audience is that the flavours are original. This means that once the campaign has been released audience will learn that the chocolate will have flavours that they adore and enjoy. This will therefore expand the audience and create more awareness of what else Cadbury offers. 

Conventions.

The conventions of TV which I will include is:
  • The official logo - This will appear at the end of the advert to ensure that it projects a professional look.
  • Music - This music will be simple but engaging for the audience and will link to the overall look I am going to portray.
  • Visuals - I will need to show ingredients flying through the air to show the concept and what the chocolate is made up of. 
The conventions of Radio which I will include is:
  • Music - This will help engage the audience. This will also take place during the time of the radio advert. 
  • Voiceover - The voiceover is key when making a radio advert. This is because this will help the audiences understand what is going on. 

Industry requirements.

The industry that my campaign will be advertising for is the chocolate industry. I know this industry is a hard one to tackle as it is big. This means when I am making an advert for this industry, I will need to ensure that it is unique compared to others. Some regulatory issues I will need to consider is ASA and Of-com. This is because they cover a range of different networks which means that I will need to have a understanding of what is allowed and what isn't. 

Medium.

The mediums that will be used in this campaign is TV, radio and print. The mediums TV and radio will include a 30 second duration of what the product is and how it will be presented. This will also include the genre of adventure as the product is trying to show that when you're on a journey and will need energy to do this. 

My experience.

When it comes to creating a marketing campaign, I do not have any experience. However, I do have experience when it comes to editing for videos. I used to be an editor for a very small YouTuber. However, because of this I was able to learn more about editing which will help me overall when I create the TV advert or radio advert. This is because I have an understanding of how editing takes place and what software I need to know when I am drafting this campaign. However, when it comes to the equipment, I do not have any experience with dealing with it. But over the last few weeks I have used a camera. This will help me when filming due to me knowing the basics on how to film and record. 

A few things I will learn from this course is:
  • Learning how to use equipment.
  • Learning how to use the software.
  • Learning what makes an advert an advert.
  • Learning how to attract a specific target audience for the advert. 
  • Learning about what key skills are needed to create a good advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes that I have made in my final adverts

When I was in the production stage of my adverts, I had numerous problems in making my TV adverts. The video below shows the changes I had t...