Rationale for chosen idea

Rationale for chosen idea.


For the final idea, I have decided to create an advert where the chocolate bar is in the centre of the screen. Around the chocolate bar will be a green screen which will help me as the background can be whatever I want it to be. Furthermore, in the video, the camera will be placed on the moving stand and ingredients of the chocolate bar. This will inform the audience about what the chocolate bar contains. This will occur throughout the advert. There will also be a voiceover, which will announce the ingredients of the chocolate bar. During the ending there will be a background of the chocolate bar and states the slogan "Deliciously creamy Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate packed with soft vanilla flavour filling and crunchy Oreo pieces - snap off a bite of biscuity bliss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes that I have made in my final adverts

When I was in the production stage of my adverts, I had numerous problems in making my TV adverts. The video below shows the changes I had t...